Mililani, Oahu, Hawaii. A two-part pre-planned charming suburb community that is centrally located on Oahu right off the H-2 Freeway.
Located in Central Oahu of the City & County of Honolulu, Oahu, Mililani is a residential area with three shopping centers, a number of restaurants, grocery stores, strip malls, town-operated recreation centers, medical clinics, retirement communities, a movie theater, a 24 Fitness, and schools with proximity to the other parts of the island via Kamehameha Highway (Route 99) or the H-2 Freeway that connects this Central Oahu community to the other parts of Oahu. Eric T Chu - SC Realty and his fellow realtors at SC Realty have helped investors, sellers, and buyers explore this convenient to Schofield Barracks and family-friendly neighborhood with lots of living options and styles of apartments, townhomes, and single-family residences.
- A number of single family homes, townhomes, low-rise apartment complexes and commercial spaces comprise both the Mililani Town (west) and Mililani Mauka (east) neighborhoods. Apartment rental units average from $1,500 to $3,800 per month depending on bedrooms/bathrooms/parking and month-to-month leasing is generally available. Purchase prices for Single Family (SF) homes generally range from $400,000 to $1M Fee Simple homes depending on size and location. Parking and square footage are generally more generous in this suburb community on Oahu than in other cities. Comparable real estate can be found in the adjacent Waipio, and other West Oahu cities such as Kapolei.
- Zip Code: 96789
- Temperature Range: 60-83 F (Weather)
- Accessible drive from around the island (H2 and Exit 5A Mililani Mauka and 5B Mililani Town as well as Kamehameha Highway also known as Route 99)
- Known for its family-friendly community, town association lifestyle, proximity to Schofield Barracks, Wheeler AAF, the North Shore, Dole Pineapple Plantation, Waikele Premium Outlets, Mililani Golf Club (a par-72, public course), Patsy Mink Central Oahu Regional Park, Waipio Costco, Post Office, Wal-Mart, and a number of specialty eateries such as Five Guys, Wing Stop, Assagio's, and CPK, Mililani real estate is home to several
- Neighborhood Communities:
- Mililani Town: Single Family Homes and Townhomes from the late 1960s as part of Castle & Cooke master plan for a satellite city
- Mililani Mauka: Development beginning in the early 1990's and you'll hear community names such as: Northpointe, Northpointe Terrace, Crescent Lane, I'i Vistas,
- Recreation Centers: 1 to 7 maintained by the Mililani Town Association (MTA)
- Schools: Yelp Listing
- Neighborhood Communities:
Mililani Town is a quiet community of low-rise homes with attached garages, yards, and wide-tree-lined streets. Mililani is generally breezy and very green and lush given the nearly nightly light rainfall. As pictured, this charming home in Mililani is move-in ready and perfect for a family to come home to for breezy and quiet community relaxation.
SC Realty's Footprint in Mililani Town and Mililani Mauka Communities
- Enjoy some of our favorite places to relax and do business in the Mililani area; Eric T Chu - SC Realty frequents
- Mililani properties have been previously represented by Eric T Chu - SC Realty in the last 12 months; contact me for more details on how I helped my clients list, purchase, and rent these Central Oahu properties.
- Buy / Work with Eric T Chu - SC Realty to find your dream home in this convenient and beautiful older neighborhood
- Property Management (you can rent one of our client's properties or leverage our services to rent your property)
Coming up Next...
Neighborhood Spotlight: Kapolei where we will take a look at Ka Makana Ali'i, the Rail, schools, and the Loft and SF Home options in Oahu's 'second City'.
Eric T Chu - SC Realty is a full-service real estate and property management agent. He has extensive experience on Oahu advising both first-time home buyers/sellers and those looking to invest in property and on the search for a responsive and trustworthy property management partner.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are links to external websites. This means, if you click on the link and go to another site, we are not responsible for loss or damages incurred. We only link to or recommend material we use personally and believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." Note that factual information is sourced from MLS around the time of blog post and considered to be reliable as available but not guaranteed. Images used in this post are sourced from my personal Eric T Chu - SC Realty Archives or Pixabay (free for commercial use with no attribution required).