A strong design speaks volumes.
Home Design, Decor, and the concept of Staging: how a few tips and tricks can help you transform your home's interior and exterior to add design value quickly. At Eric T Chu - SC Realty, we stage minimally but with big impact to help prospective buyers and renters envision a property as home.
Buyers, Sellers and our Property Investors aim for
- Space to help everybody envision the concept of "home"
- Interiors that are warm and inviting but luxurious and clean
- Detail and professional photos while advertising to warrant requests for more information
DIY Actionables to help improve your home's value
- Exterior - curb appeal: plants, paint, clear view of house
- Interior - consider the areas you spend the most time in
- Entryway: Keep this area clear, inviting and clutter free; leave some touches that indicate the home is well-kept and well-lived in, such as coat racks, hangers in closet, a shoe rack, a tasteful doormat or umbrella bucket
- Kitchen: Consider emptying trash prior showings and store away foodstuff and miscellaneous items in drawers while home is being staged; use clean lines and choose neutral colors
- Master Bed/Bath
- Parking - Driving on Oahu is a normal convenience: parking proximity to front door; space size & accessibility, covered/open, and maintenance; and, number of stalls available or street parking availability can often be concerns for buyers / sellers / investors
Eric T Chu - SC Realty will help you to Design Home
- Consult based on your real estate and staging needs today
- Strategize with you on your furnishing placement and/or minor finishing improvements and our next steps
- Advise you on quick wins for value and long-term investment opportunities
Coming up next week...
A few things you may not yet know about the up and coming Windward Oahu neighborhood of Kailua. Besides the city's close proximity to Windward Mall, Bellows Air Force Station and Lanikai Beach, the laid back town also boasts relatively-new bike paths, a number of school choices that span keiki (child) through adult education levels, and its own Whole Foods Market.
If you're interested in learning how you can call Kailua home, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, ahead!
Eric T Chu - SC Realty is a full-service real estate and property management agent. He has extensive experience on Oahu advising both first-time home buyers/sellers and those looking to invest in property and on the search for a responsive and trustworthy property management partner.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are links to external websites. This means, if you click on the link and go to another site, we are not responsible for loss or damages incurred. We only link to or recommend material we use personally and believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." Note that factual information is sourced from MLS around the time of blog post and considered to be reliable as available but not guaranteed.