Looking Forward to 2017
A Special Message from Eric T Chu: Wishing You and Yours a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2017!
In 2016, I had the privilege of helping a number of people find their dream home and got to partner with investors as we managed their properties. Grateful for the connections made and relationships built. Who knew my fellow agents and I would get to know Oahu's neighborhoods so well this year?
As a small firm in Kaka'ako that specializes in meeting Hawaii's Homebuyers and Sellers real estate needs that also includes Oahu property management, we didn't know what to expect several years ago when the firm began. I personally didn't know how many people I would meet or how much the market would impact the neighborhoods I grew up in and love.
I am looking forward to being able to help Hawaii's Homebuyers, Sellers, and Investors to Oahu in the coming year to find home. Please look for more of my blog posts where I will share more of what I love in each neighborhood and will delve into the Oahu market.
What you can expect from Eric T Chu - SC Realty in 2017
- Real estate needs: Homebuyers, Sellers, and Investors can contact me Eric T Chu - SC Realty for more information on your Oahu Real Estate needs
- Social media: Find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Yelp
- Blog in 2017: Watch for new blog posts in the new year that detail my thoughts on homebuying, selling and investing on Oahu as well as my and my fellow agents' favorite Oahu neighborhood spots including restaurants for all you foodies, golf courses, tennis courts, and beaches for those of you who enjoy the outdoors.
Oahu Neighborhoods: In the case you're as excited as I am about Eric T Chu - SC Realty and Team's Upcoming Blog Posts:
- Kailua spotlight (link here)
- Kaimuki spotlight (link here)
- Kakaʻako spotlight: (link here)
- Diamond Head spotlight: (link here)
- Manoa spotlight: (link here)
- Future spotlight: Mōʻiliʻili
- Future spotlight: Mililani Mauka
- Future spotlight: Kapolei
Eric T Chu - SC Realty is a full-service real estate and property management agent. He has extensive experience on Oahu advising both first-time home buyers/sellers and those looking to invest in property and on the search for a responsive and trustworthy property management partner.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are links to external websites. This means, if you click on the link and go to another site, we are not responsible for loss or damages incurred. We only link to or recommend material we use personally and believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." Note that factual information is sourced from MLS around the time of blog post and considered to be reliable as available but not guaranteed. Images used in this post are sourced from my personal Eric T Chu - SC Realty Archives or Pixabay (free for commercial use with no attribution required).